In a world where every business decision triggers an IT event, companies need IT solutions that are adaptable to reduce the costs and risks associated with change. Consolidating their IT environment is one way companies are reaching this state of agility.
IT consolidation optimizes people, processes, and systems to be more efficient and adaptable. HP Financial Services offers financial tools to help you maximize your investments as you become an Adaptive Enterprise.
Collocation - To help you bring your widely distributed systems into fewer, centralized locations, HP Financial Services offers Transportation and Logistics Services, which feature:
- Competitive rates
- Relationships with some of the world's largest shipping companies
- Land, air, marine transportation
- Expertise in worldwide shipping of IT equipment
Hardware/data integration - Reducing the volume of servers and centralizing storage helps you improve performance and maximize the availability of applications and data. HP Financial Services offers:
Core leasing and financing
- Sale lease-back - HP Financial Services will purchase your existing owned equipment and lease it back to you, providing you a cash infusion and time to transition to your new solution.
- Computer Asset Recovery Services - HP Financial Services can remove your existing assets and pay you for those assets with remaining market value.
- Trade-ins - HP Financial Services offers trade-in programs to help you reap value from your existing technology and put that value toward the acquisition of a more suitable solution.
- Avoid a large upfront capital outlay
- Enjoy regular technology refresh
- Align payments with the business benefit derived from the solution
- Eliminate costs associated with disposing of the asset at the end of its useful life
- Take advantage of financial asset management services that help you track your assets throughout their lifecycle
Utility Pricing Solutions from HP - a practical, cost-effective approach to utility computing that makes aligning your IT resources with fluctuating demand remarkably simple. HP Utility Pricing Solutions integrate HP technology, services, and financing to deliver IT resources when you need them, where you need them - with payment based on usage. You can choose from solutions for instant capacity, managed capacity and metered capacity, with all solutions scaled and tailored to meet your current needs and objectives.