Maximize your buying power with pre-owned equipment.
Just what you need to fit your budget and protect your systems investment, HP Financial Services is your source for pre-owned HP servers, storage and workstations.
Our solutions are:
- Extensively audited and expertly refurbished using our industry-leading three step quality control process
- Custom configured to meet your needs
- Available for purchase, lease or rental
- Eligible for service contract the day it arrives on your premises; comes with a warranty*
For more information about pre-owned equipment, contact us at 1-800-580-7370 option #1.
Watch our video about recycling and reuse of IT assets
We have the equipment you need.
We have a wide inventory of excess, traded-in or off-lease equipment. If we don't have what you need, we can source it for you. Our equipment includes:
- Pre-owned and excess AlphaServer™ systems (HP Financial Services is the only authorized source for pre-owned AlphaServer solutions in North America)
- Pre-owned HP UNIX servers
- ProLiant and Prosignia servers
- StorageWorks products
- Compaq professional workstations
- All former Digital technology
- HP equipment over 18 months old
- HP equipment at lower prices
- Equipment from an authorized source (read below why it's important to get your equipment from an authorized source)
- Ability to maintain homogenous data environment
- Cost-effective way to achieve your IT strategy while staying within your budget
- Peace of mind of knowing it's automatically covered under service contract
* Warranties and day one contract eligibility available on enterprise equipment for end-user customers only.
Our Audit and Refurbish process
HP Financial Services has one of the most thorough processes in the business for auditing and refurbishing used equipment. As part of HP, we adhere to strict quality standards and make sure the equipment you purchase measures up to your expectations in every way.
We employ a three-step quality control process that ensures all equipment is checked, double checked and triple checked for accuracy, working order, and proper configuration before it leaves our technology center. As a result, you have the assurance that the equipment you get from HP Financial Services is ready for production the day it arrives.