HP Financial Services is the leasing and lifecycle asset management services subsidiary of the Hewlett-Packard Company, offering a full range of financial services solutions.
HP Financial Services can help you manage to the lowest total cost of ownership – from planning and acquiring technology all the way to retiring and replacing it. We make it easy and economical for you to deploy world-class technology on terms tailored to your unique needs. And we help you manage the risk of dealing with obsolete or unneeded IT equipment.
World headquarters and regional offices for the Americas are in Murray Hill, New Jersey. The company also maintains regional headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and Sydney, Australia.
Size and scope
- Global presence and capabilities
- More than $10 billion in portfolio assets
- $2.7 billion in annual revenue
- $5.5 billion in annual new volume
- 1,100 employees, doing business in more than 40 countries
- Manage 1.2 million units in secondary markets annually
- Full range of financial lifecycle management services
- Multi-vendor/multi-technology financing
- The world’s leading provider of certified pre-owned HP equipment